The April 6 Job Fair at UNM-LA is open to students and community members. Photo by Nancy Coombs/UNM-LA
A student attending the Job Fair at UNM-LA in 2016 studies employer information. Photo by Nancy Coombs/UNM-LA
- Local businesses meet potential employees April 6 at UNM-LA Job Fair
The University of New Mexico-Los Alamos (UNM-LA) Office of Student Services is hosting a job fair for students and local community members 1-4 p.m., April 6 in the UNM-LA Student Center (Building 2).
More than 20 large and small businesses from northern New Mexico will be on hand to meet potential new employees.
Businesses will be sharin job postings and distributing information about upcoming job opportunities including summer, full-time, part-time, internships and other possibilities.
This event is open to the public. Attendees are encouraged to dress professionally and bring multiple copies of their resumes.
- The following businesses plan to attend:
- A Nurse in the Family
- Bandelier National Monument
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Los Alamos National Laboratory Student Programs Office
- Los Alamos Retirement Community
- Lowe’s of Espanola
- New Mexico Consortium
- NM Workforce Connections, Espanola Office
- Office of Instruction, UNM-LA
- Pet Pangaea
- Pueblo of Pojoaque
- Buffalo Thunder and Cities of Gold
- Rocky Mountain Youth Corps
- Santa Fe Police Department
- Small Business Development Center, UNM-LA
- Smith’s (Los Alamos & WR)
- SUN Path program for medical services, UNM-LA
- Zia Credit Union
For more information, contact Career and Academic Advisor Grace Willerton at 505.663.3402 or email@example.com.