The Los Alamos County Public Works Department will host a public meeting regarding the Central Avenue Improvements Project (15th Street to Oppenheimer Drive) at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 26 in Fuller Lodge.
- Mill and overlay of asphalt;
- Upgrade of all sidewalk ramps to ADA standards;
- Changes to crosswalk locations;
- Concrete pedestrian crossings;
- Tree removal and replacement;
- Changes to planters; and
- Changes to street and pedestrian lights.
The project is in the preliminary design stage with construction planned for the 2014 construction season.