Arts and Entertainment in Los Alamos and White Rock
The Los Alamos Daily Post is happy to make Mandy Marksteiner’s “Art on the Hill” monthly newsletter available to our readers.
“Art on the Hill” will help you support local artists, musicians, actors, dancers and writers. Here, you can find out about upcoming events in Los Alamos and White Rock, find fun things to do with your kids and learn about clubs that will spark your creativity. It’s also a great place to find information to plan your visit to Northern New Mexico.“
- Master Woodworker Pat Soran explains how to make a segmented woodturning.
- Bonnie Olson’s “Let’s Play Music” classes will teach kids to read, write and think music.
- Los Alamos Concert Association Announces their 2012-2013 Season.
- David Trujillo’s secret to creating humorous artwork.
- Rediscovering the Magic of the Land of Enchantment – Michelle Stump reconnects with the Creative and reopens The Harp of the Spirit Publishing Company.
- Seven Years in St. Lucia—What the Caribbean Taught Ryan Finn about Music.
- Upcoming Exhibition Features the Work of Two Friends who See the World Differently.