Runners gather Tuesday for the ACRR weekly pace race at East Park. Courtesy/ACRR
Runners take off at the ACRR weekly pace race Tuesday at East Park. Courtesy/ACRR
Anna Ferenbaugh, 12, is the top predictor in the Atomic City Road Runners weekly pace race held Tuesday at East Park with a 6 second differential off her predicted time as well as the first female finisher in the 1 mile distance at 10:43.
Other accurate predictors are:
- Lynn Bjorklund at 14 seconds off and the best female finisher on the 3 mile course recording a 24:01;
- William Strother, 12, and Zach Medin tied with a 18 second difference;
- Anders Medin, 11, was 21 seconds off;
- Wes Even had a 30 second differential;
- Adrian Medin, 10, was the top finisher in the 1 mile distance with a time of 7:32; and
- Giacomo Capodaglio was the best finisher on the 3 mile course at 22:37.
Next week’s race is 6 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 10, starting at Dinosaur Park on Barranca Mesa, which is at the 90 degree turn on Barranca Road on the left on the Mesa. 1 and 3 mile paved distances will be available.
For more information call 505.672.1639 or visit Website.