Five Things To Know About Angel Fire Resort’s Opening Weekend:
- Opening Day Free Giveaways and Mug Club: Be first on the Chile Express Chairlift to have your photo taken with our Opening Day Banner. Also, if you’re one of the first twenty people on the lift you will receive a free Angel Fire Resort beanie. Join us for our first ever Opening Day Mug Club Kick-off at the Village Haus (9 am – 5pm) sponsored by Odell Brewing. $35 gets you in the club with your own mug, first beer on us. Then $1 off all drafts after that for the remainder of the season. We’ll even wash and store your mug at the Village Haus for your next visit.
- Kids 6 and Under and 5thGraders Ski Free: All season long kids 6 and younger and all 5th-grade students ski for free. Additionally, seniors ski for just $29.
- Discounted Season Pass for Teachers: Teachers (K-12) nationwide can pick up a season pass to the resort for $99 if purchased by Dec. 12. This pays for itself with just two days of skiing. The Teacher Pass increases to $199 starting Dec. 13. To purchase the Teacher Pass or any other Season Pass, click here:
- Weekend Lodging: To kick off this season the resort is offering a special discounted opening weekend lodging rate for $99 a night at the hotel and 15 percent off managed properties and the RV Resort. Needs to be purchased online before Dec. 14, click here.
- Not Just for Skiers: For winter adventure beyond skiing and snowboarding, check out Angel Fire Resort’s tubing hill (the Polar Coaster complete with a 700’ surface lift to take the hiking out of tubing), a traditional sledding hill, snowshoe rentals, indoor pools, and a hot tub. The Village of Angel Fire also offers horse-drawn sleigh rides, ice fishing, snowmobile tours, and dinner rides. Click here, for reservations and pricing. If Christmas shopping is more on your mind than skiing, visit Winter Sports. The ski and clothing company will be offering a heavily discounted Opening Weekend sale on ski and apparel equipment.