Dear friends of the Los Alamos County Summer Concert Series,
Been working on the 2016 Series and I’m almost ready to go to print. What I really need now ,besides a few more band confirmations is some more financial support.
This is what we have so far and once again, this will be our best year (I say this every year). This is our 27th year. All shows are 7-10 p.m., Fridays. Everything could change including bands and venues but this is pretty much it:
- May 20 Overlook Park, Eric McFadden Band. Rock & funk from San Francisco/Alb LA Kite Fest
- May 27 Ashley Pond, TBA
- June 3 TBA, Aaron Lee Tasjan Band. Alt-rock, outlaw country from Ohio
- June 10 Ashley Pond, Honey Island Swamp Band. Rock gumbo from New Orleans
- June 17 Ashley Pond, Red Elvises. Your favorite band!!
- June 24 Ashley Pond, Greg Abate Quartet Bebop from Rhode Island
- July 1 TBA
- July 8 TBA
- July 15 Ashley Pond, Runa Celtic all-star band from Ireland, USA & Canada
- July 22 Ashley Pond, Diego Figueirido. Fantastic guitar virtuoso from Brazil
- July 29 TBA, Peterson Bros. Band. Up and coming young blues band from Texas
- Aug.5 Ashley Pond Robbie Fulks. Tremendous singer/songwriter/guitarist/entertainer
- Aug. 12 Ashley Pond, TBA, LA County Fair and Rodeo
- Aug.19 Ashley Pond, Jim Lauderdale w/ Higher Ground Country, bluegrass, blues & rock Nashville great with the Los Alamos bluegrass/ country/folk band backing him.
- Aug. 26 Ashley Pond, David Luning. S.F. Bay area rock & Americana
- Sept. 2 TBA, Chuck Mead Band. Rock, country and Americana Ex- lead of BR 549
Please send donations of any amount to Gordons’ Concerts, 190 Central Park Square, Los Alamos, NM 87544.
Find more information at www.gordonssummerconcerts.com or call 505.690.2484.
Thanks and I hope you enjoy the Series!