The 2012 Los Alamos County Summer Concert Series begins at 7 p.m, Friday May 18 at Overlook Park in White Rock.
Sponsorships are still needed. Checks can be sent to Gordons’ Concerts at 109 Central Park Square, Los Alamos, NM 87544.
All shows start at 7 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
Summer Concert Schedule:
- May 18 Overlook Park: Tiho Dimitrov Band Rock – DK & The Affordables Roots Rock the Los Alamos Kite Fest, see www.losalamosartscouncil.org/kite-festival
- May 25 Ashley Pond: The Red Elvises LA’s favorite band! Russian rokenroll KRSN AM1490 Night
- June 1 Venue TBA: Laurie Lewis Fabulous bluegrass & folk fiddler w/ multi-instrumentalist Tom Rozum
- June 8 Central @ Main: Greg Abate bebop saxman from Rhode Island w/ Pete Amahl Trio at ChamberFest
- June 9 ChamberFest from 11 a.m.-2 p.m.: Eddy & The Nomads 50’s & 60’s rock the music of Chuck Berry, Elvis, The Beatles, Eddy Cochran, etc.
- June 15 Ashley Pond: The Police Experience A tribute to the British rock/ska band Relay for Life Night benefits American Cancer Society
- June 22 venue TBA: Guy Forsyth Country-blues, rock & Americana
- June 29 Ski Hill: Chuck Prophet & the Mission Express rock from San Francisco
- July 4 Overlook Park Kiwanis Fireworks Show from 3 p.m.-9:30 p.m.: Eddy & The Nomads
- July 6 Venue TBA: Joe King Carrasco The King of Tex-Mex Rock
- July 13 Venue TBA: The Shinyribs a wild night of Texas rock & country-rock
- July 20 Entrada Business Park: The Derailers great Texas honky-tonk country dance band Holiday Inn Express & L.A. Food Co-Op Night
- July 27 LANB: Bobby Keys & The Attitudes, played w/ Lennon, Harrison, Cocker, Russell, Dion & The Belmonts and many others
- Aug. 3 Venue TBA: Eddy & The Nomads 50’s & 60’s rock
- Aug. 10 Ashley Pond: The Stone River Boys Country, Country-soul and rock dance band from Texas Los Alamos County Fair & Rodeo weekend
- Aug.11 L.A. County Fair & Rodeo 11 a.m.- 2 p.m.: Hearne’s Roadhouse Revue Country honky-tonk dance Saturday and Sunday
- Aug.17 Venue TBA: Carolyn Wonderland Blues-rock sounds like Joplin, Tedeschi & S. R. Vaughan
- Aug. 24 Venue TBA: Yellow Dubmarine Dub/ska/ reggae/rock music of the Beatles
- Sept 14 Venue TBA: Act TBA The Next Big Idea
- Sept.15 Venue TBA: 11 a.m.-3 p.m. The Next Big Idea Fest continues
For more information, visit www.gordonssummerconcerts.com