Here is some more information about the topics discussed: http://blog.ycombinator.com/startup-school-online-first-lecture-and-speaker-list/
A few other upcoming events that might be of interest:
- LAEN Meetup: Networking Mixer at Bathtub Row!
- 5:30-7:30 p.m., Bathtub Row Brewery Co-op
- Free Workshop: Assemble and Prosecute a Patent Application
- 5:30-8:30 p.m., projectY cowork Los Alamos, 150 Central Park Square
- With TVC’s Andrew Salazar. For more information and to register (required) visit Eventbrite. Food and drinks will be served.
- High Tech Regional Roundtable – Current Business Incentives & Legislative Session Outcomes
- 5:30-7:30 p.m., projectY cowork Los Alamos, 150 Central Park Square
- With Therese Varela, director of New Mexico Economic Development Department. Stay after the legislative update to brainstorm other incentives needed for High Tech business in New Mexico. Free event, but registration required in advance at http://holdmyticket.com/event/279273.