A coach is action oriented. They come along side someone who is ready to take the next best step to realize a goal, desire, as well as relationship restoration and creation. They aren’t necessarily dealing with someone’s past issues or something that is “wrong.” Rather they focus on what impedes someone’s progress to move forward.
Los Alamos now has its own professional life and leadership coach LeAnne Parsons. Her office is on the second floor of the Community Bank Building at 15th Street and Central Avenue.
Parsons offers individual coaching as well as group workshops and leadership development. She is not a counselor; she is a life and leadership coach. She has been professionally trained and certified in the Core Energy Coaching Process developed by iPEC Coaching, and is a member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF). She also is a Certified Professional Coach, (CPC) with advanced training as an Energy Leadership Master Practitioner (ELI-MP), as well as a public speaker and radio host.
Parsons is skilled in the way she comes along side someone and helps them move toward a desired result. Her unique coaching process and commitment to excellence and integrity has encouraged many to take the steps desired to create sustainable change in their lives.
Give her a call when ready to:
- Move beyond your stuck-ness and live in the wholeness you were created to walk in.
- Practice life-skills that will allow you to challenge negative thinking, let go of negative emotions and make way for more healthy and loving relationships.
- Become more compassionate towards yourself and others.
- Find the courage to take new risks and move through failure.
- Acquire the confidence to speak your thoughts and feelings constructively.
- Deepen your relationship with yourself and others.
- Find freedom to become all you were designed to be.
- Re-create, or define your life or your business.
- Launch your leadership skills to the next level.
For more information on La Dolce Vita Coaching three and six month coaching programs, call Parsons “The Walk Your Talk Coach” at 505.412.1817 to see if coaching is a good fit for you, your family or your business.
“I look forward to exploring your coaching options with you so you can be on the road to more clarity, happiness and fulfillment, and a LegacyNowLived,” Parsons said.
Editor’s note: LeAnne Parsons will write a column in the Los Alamos Daily Post focused on living one’s best life.