The Los Alamos County Public Works Department invites the community to attend a public meeting at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, March 16, in the Boards and Commissions Room 110 in the Municipal Building to discuss the upcoming Western Area Phase 4 Project, which includes the Denver Steel area.
Project Purpose and Scope:
- Utility and roadway improvements including water main upgrades, utility service connections, asphalt paving, curb, gutter, sidewalks, ADA curb ramps, drive pads, and drainage structures for the following streets:
- 45th (Sandia to 41st)
- 40th/41st Loop (Sandia North)
- 40th Street (Sandia to UNM-LA turnaround)
Denver Steel Area:
- 39th Street (Orange to Ridgeway)
- 38th Street (39th to Ridgeway)
- 37th Street (39th/Orange to Ridgeway)
- Ridgeway Drive (39th to 37th)
- Orange (Diamond to 36th Street)
Direct questions or concerns to the Public Works Department at 505.662.8150 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.