Los Alamos resident Steve Ciddio walks toward the Los Alamos Community Building where voting is underway until 7 p.m. today as well as at Fire Station 3 in White Rock. Photo by Carol A. CLark/ladailypost.com
Voters registered in Los Alamos County have until 7 p.m. today, Feb. 5, to cast a ballot for the 2013 Los Alamos School Board/UNM-LA Advisory Board Election.
Voting is underway at the Los Alamos Community Building at 20th Street and Central Avenue and in White Rock at Fire Station 3 on N.M. 4 just beyond Rover Boulevard.
Vote for one candidate in each District for the LAPS School Board:
- District 1 – James W. Hall
- District 2 – Matthew W. Williams
Vote for one candidate for each Position for the UNM-LA Advisory Board:
- Position 1 – Michelle K. Hall or Ron Dolin
- Position 2 – Micheline Anne Devaurs
- Position 5 – John William Hofmann