We are excited to announce that the Valley Daily Post Newspaper has officially gone to print and readers can pick up the 1st edition at locations throughout the Greater Española Valley.
“This is an exciting time for our company and we want to thank the Greater Española Valley area for its enthusiastic support of our publication,” editor/co-owner Eric Vasquez said. “We are committed to providing readers with a combination of hard hitting news while also sharing the good stories, which promote our great community. We will continue to provide daily news through the Valley Daily Post online edition at valleydailypost.com and supplement it with the new weekly print edition.”
Since March, the Valley Daily Post has provided a consistent daily stream of news and grown to a staff of four with a local office in Española. Through an aggressive combination of marketing, community outreach and social media, the Valley Daily Post has quickly become the go-to source for breaking news and community events.
Publisher/co-owner Carol A. Clark explains that the Valley Daily Post online edition will continue to be updated daily with fresh news about the community, while the Valley Daily Post print newspaper will be available at no charge each Thursday across the valley.
Readers can pick up a copy at the following locations:
- El Parasol restaurant in Pojoaque
- Northern New Mexico College Bookstore
- Northern New Mexico College Library
- Del Norte Credit Union branch in Española
- Lucero Center / Española Library
- Big Dawgs Restaurant
- New Mexico Office Products, 209 N. Riverside
- Accu Copy, 635. N. Riverside
- Española Tire Factory, 716 N. Riverside
- Classic Cuts by Toner, 416 Riverside Suite G.
- JoAnna’s Ranch O Casados Restaurant
- Baskin Robbins in Española
- Mariscos restaurant, 1213 Riverside
- Poe Tsawa Community Library in Ohkay Owingeh
- Abiquiu Inn
- Abiquiu Library
- Bodes Store in Abiquiu
- and more locations to come.