Farmer’s Market News:
A Valentine’s Day Farmer’s Market will take place 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. today, Thursday, Feb. 14 at Fuller Lodge.
- Ranchline: Lamb – Contact Todd to order beef at 866-402-2836 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joy Robertshaw: Yak meat and knitting yarn – Contact her at 575-776-5165 or email@example.com
- Cindy Stone: Salves, ointments and creams
- Dave Vargo: Pizzas, cookies, breads, coffee cakes sticky buns and more
- Ed &Michael: Goat cheese spreads and cow’s milk butter and cheese.
- Kelly Graham from Lavender Acres: Body products
- Pat Montoya: Apple cider and jams
- Amy Quik: Fruit and herb breads
- Eremita Campos: Salad Greens, arugula, spinach and cilantro.
- Mary Campbell: Chard and kale plant starts, dried corn, beans and red chile
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://lamainstreet.com/farmers-market.htm.