The Los Alamos MainStreet’s Annual Trick or Treat on MainStreet will be 4-6:30 p.m. Friday, Oct. 26 with an estimated 3,000 people gathering in downtown Los Alamos.
Local businesses and organizations will open their doors and set up booths along Central Avenue and down Main Street to give out treats to the community’s trick-or-treaters.
The Hillstompers will perform, New Mexico Dance Theater will have a street dance at 5:30 p.m. followed by Hallo-wiener dog parade around 6 p.m., which begins at Ashley Pond.
In addition to the festivities along MainStreet:
- The YMCA will hold its Costume Climb and InterGLOWatic spacewalk from 5:30-8 p.m.,
- The Bradbury Science Museum High Tech Halloween is 4-6:30 p.m., and
- Los Alamos Medical Center will have its annual trick or treating event from 3 -5 p.m.
The Halloweekend festivities continue Saturday, Oct. 27 starting off with Ruby K’s Yum Run at 8 a.m., then a community Pumpkin Carving at Fuller Lodge 10 a.m. to noon.
Pumpkins will be displayed at the Pumpkin Glow at Fuller Lodge on the lawn. Go inside Fuller Lodge to hear The Nomad’s play 6-9 p.m.
Los Alamos MainStreet would like to extend a sincere thanks to our sponsors:
- Los Alamos National Bank,
- Compa Industries,
- The Education Plan,
- Del Norte Credit Union,
- Los Alamos Medical Center, and
- Los Alamos County.