2. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
3. PUBLIC COMMENT This section of the agenda is reserved for comments from the public on items that are not otherwise included in this agenda.
- Please Limit Public Comment to 3 Minutes.
5. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Approval of the March 1, 2018 Transportation Board Minutes Presenters: Transportation Board Chair Sriram Swaminarayan
- Possible Action Peak Transit Route Update Presenters: Deputy Public Works Director Jon Bulthuis
- Possible Action Bus Stop Improvement Plan Presenters: Deputy Public Works Director Jon Bulthuis
- Disclosure of Outside Employment, Membership and Financial Interest Statement Presenters: Transportation Board Chair Sriram Swaminarayan
- Public Works Staff/Project Update – March 2018 Presenters: Philo Shelton, Transportation Division Manager
- Mark your calendars – the next B&C luncheon is scheduled for at 11:30 a.m. Thursday, May 17 in the Aquatic Center Training Room. Note the change in location. (Council Chambers will be used for public voting during the month of May.)
Public documents, including the agenda and minutes can be provided in various accessible formats. Contact the personnel in the Public Works Division at 505.662.8150 if a summary or other type of accessible format is needed.