SANTA FE – New Mexico state health officials have announced this afternoon 599 additional positive tests for COVID-19.
Los Alamos County has 2 new case today bringing the total to 40 cases that have tested positive for COVID-19.
Today’s update includes 7 new deaths in New Mexico related to COVID-19.
The New Mexico Department of Health reported today the most recent cases:
- 154 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 26 new cases in Chaves County
- 9 new cases in Cibola County
- 45 new cases in Curry County
- 136 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 21 new cases in Eddy County
- 1 new case in Grant County
- 1 new case in
County State Public Safety Politics Healthcare