Sugarsnake cocktail. Courtesy image
Friday the 13th and a full moon? This Friday, avoid the mayhem and celebrate this superstitious holiday safely at home with friends and some spooky sips from Sparkling Ice, the zero-calorie beverage.
With zero carbs and no sugar added, there is no need to fear these fruity beverages.
- 1 Part Wicked White Whiskey
- 2 Parts Sparkling Ice Kiwi Strawberry
- Sparkling Ice Black Raspberry / Sugar syrup “Blood”
- Kiwi slices
- Reduce 1 cup of Sparkling Ice Black Raspberry with 2 tablespoons of white sugar into thick syrup – drizzle over both interior & exterior of cocktail glass.
- Chill whiskey and Sparkling Ice Kiwi Strawberry and garnish with 2 kiwi “eyes”.
The Devil Don’t Stay
- 2 Parts Dark Rum
- 1 Part Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Part Intense Ginger Liqueur
- 1 Part Sparkling Ice Black Cherry
- Grated Ginger
- Shake puree, rum, ginger liquor and grated ginger over ice and pour into goblet. Add Sparkling Ice Black Cherry and garnish with ginger root “tombstone.”
- 2oz Aperol
- 2oz cranberry juice
- 4oz Sparkling Ice Essence of Tangerine
- Orange peel for garnish
- Combine Aperol and cranberry juice in an ice filled glass, top with Sparkling Ice Essence of Tangerine. Stir gently and garnish with an orange peel.
Seven Deadly Sins Sangria
- 1/2 Apple, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1/2 pear, sliced
- Cinnamon Stick
- 1 bottle red wine
- 1/2 cup Brandy
- 1 cup Sparkling Ice Essence of Tangerine
- Cut fruit into equal sizes and place in pitcher with the cinnamon stick. Pour in the bottle of wine, bourbon, and Sparkling Ice Essence of Tangerine over fruit. Gently stir to combine. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 3 hours, up to 2 days. Serve cold over ice.