The Los Alamos School od Education will hold a Special School Board meeting at 4 p.m. Thursday, Feb.13 at 2075 Trinity Dr., Suite V.
Agenda items include:
- A closed Executive Session to discuss limited personnel matters, specifically the evaluation of the Superintendent
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes for Special School Board Meeting Jan. 16
- Aspen Construction Update
- Aspen Change of Scope and Modification Change Request Log
- Los Alamos Middle School Update
- Additional Design Service Requests
- Board Room Update
- Selection of Architectural Research Consultants to guide LAPS through five-year plan and Canyon Complex presentation
Following the closed Executive Session, School Board President Jim Hall will reconvene the Special School Board Meeting. In reference to the Executive Session, Hall will make a statement that the purpose for the discussion in closed session was limited to the discussion stated on the agenda and no action was taken.