Make plans to attend Chamberfest 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, June 13 in downtown Los Alamos. Chamberfest is a festival celebrating all that Chamber of Commerce members have to offer to the Los Alamos community.
Central Avenue between 15th and 20th streets, and Main Street between Central and Nectar will be lined with booths and filled with entertainment and activities. Businesses and nonprofits will be grouped in themed areas making it easier for visitors who have a specific interest.
Showdown at High Noon Water Balloon Fight
- On Central Avenue, the Del Norte Credit Union Showdown at High Noon Water Balloon Fight will feature County VIP’s facing off against local business people, followed by the opportunity for children to face off against DNCU’s mascot Baxter the Bear.
- Children will have the opportunity to play in LANB’s Sandpile in the middle of Central Avenue.
Eddy and the Nomads
- Eddy and the Nomads will provide musical entertainment from the stage at the intersection of Main Street and Central. KRSN will also be broadcasting music from in front of the Chamber of Commerce offices, in the Central Park Square parking lot.
- The Car Show at Chamberfest will feature a variety of cool, muscle, vintage and exotic cars.
Snacks, Meals, Beverages
- On Main Street, food vendors will offer snacks, meals, and beverages. Beverages also can be found at UnQuarked and Bathtub Row Brewing.
Central Park Square Bubble Pit & Inflatable Bounce Toys
- In the park at Central Park Square, Play in a bubble pit and jump around on inflatable bounce toys.
Central Park Square Drop-In Health & Exercise Classes
- Zumba and other drop-in health and exercise classes
Central Park Square Splash Pools For Dogs
- In Central Park Square on the north end of Main Street in front of Pet Pangaea, there will be an animal area with pools for dogs to splash in, the Sheriff’s Posse horses, the Friends of the Shelter, Animal Clinic of Los Alamos and a greyhound rescue group.
- Del Norte Credit Union;
- LANL Community Programs Office;
- First National Bank of Santa Fe; and
Parking for Chamberfest
- Central Park Square parking lot at 15th and Nectar Street;
- Metzger’s parking lot;
- Deacon Street parking lot behind CB FOX; and
- Mesa Public Library parking lots.