Mary Snow had a 58 second difference off her predicted time for best prediction in the first race held to open season 48 of the Atomic City Road Runners Club (ACRR)
The race was held Tuesday on the Canyon Rim Trail.
Other accurate predictors:
- Laura McClellan at 102 seconds off;
- Mark Bjorklund recording a 136 second difference;
- Lynn Bjorklund with a 167 second differential as well a the best female finisher on the 3 mile course with a time of 26:08; and
- Nathan Gibson at 172 seconds off.
On the 1 mile course:
- Levi Gibson, 11, was the top finisher recording a 5:30;
- First female finisher was Anna Ferenbaugh, 12, at 6:30; and
- Travis Gibson was the best finisher in the 3 mile distance with a time of 17:46.
It was later determined that both the 1 mile and 3 mile courses were somewhat shorter in length than originally stated.
Next week’s run is 6 p.m. Tuesday, April 12 on the Pollution Control Plant access road at the bottom of Bayo Canyon with entrance by taking a left at the bottom of Main Hill Road (N.M. 502) headed Eastbound just before the N.M. 4 junction heading to White Rock.
For more information, call 505.672.1639 or click here.