Central New Mexico Community College Workforce Training Center
- Secretary of State Maggie Toulouse Oliver will present on updates to our voting system to expand access and voter participation statewide.
- State Auditor Tim Keller will present on the myth of scarcity in budgeting and public policy.
- The Drug Policy Alliance will outline their proposal to put marijuana legalization before voters.
- Planned Parenthood NM, Young Women United and ProgressNowNM will present on the new challenges to women’s health and abortion access in the US and New Mexico
- 350.org, The Sierra Club, Conservation Voters NM and Environment NM will present on a new plan to increase New Mexico’s use of renewable energy and problems with a new plan to transfer federal public lands to state control for drilling.
- Equality New Mexico presents “I Am Me,” a film and discussion on emerging issues for transgender persons and transgender rights
- NEA New Mexico presents on policies to restore control to our teachers and classrooms to improve New Mexico’s education system.
- Everytown for Gun Safety presents on a new plan to close New Mexico’s background check loophole for firearm purchases.
- And six more panels and workshops.