The Los Alamos School Board has scheduled an Executive Session at 4:30 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 26 in the Aspen Elementary principal’s office to discuss limited personnel matters, specifically the evaluation of Superintendent of Schools Gene Schmidt, as allowed in the Open Meetings Act NMSA1978, Section 10-15-1 (H) (2).
The Los Alamos School Board will hold Special School Board meeting Nov. 26, following the Executive Session at Aspen Elementary School’s gymnasium. The agenda item to be discussed is possible action on a letter to Secretary-Designate Skandera at the Public Education Department.
The Los Alamos School Board also will hold a School Board Work Session Tuesday, Nov. 26 shortly after the Special School Board meeting at Aspen Elementary School’s gymnasium. The agenda items are:
- Transportation Report,
- Power School Grading Software,
- Los Alamos Public Schools Travel Procedures,
- School Board Room Remodel Update,
- Aspen Elementary Principal’s Report, and
- Discussion of Policies including Transportation Policy 3545 and Regulation and 3545R; Graduation Requirements Policy 5127; Job Description for the Business Office – Purchasing Manager Policy 2130 and Regulation 2130cR; All Purchases (Procurement) Policy 3320 and Regulation 3320R,