The Los Alamos School Board will hold a School Board Meeting at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 10 at the Los Alamos High School Speech Theater 1300 Diamond Dr.
The agenda includes:
- Approval of Agenda Approval of Minutes from past meetings
- Approval of Budget Adjustment Requests Ratification of November Cash Disbursements
- Request for Proposal Update Disposal of Fixed Assets
- November Journal Entry Report
- Resolution Authorizing the Issuance and Sale of Los Alamos Public Schools District’s General Obligation Building Bonds
- Technology Department Review as Part of the Strategic Plan
- Letter to Secretary of Education Skandera from the Study Group for Teacher Concerns
- Curriculum Report
- LAPS Technology Department Organizational and Staffing Review and LAPS Three Year District Technology Plan
- District Classified Negotiation Team
- First Reading of Policies: Transportation Policy 3545 and Regulation 3545R, Business Office – Purchasing Manager Policy 2130 and Regulation 2130cR, Graduation Requirements Policy 5127, All Purchases (Procurement) Policy 3320 and Regulation 3320R Los Alamos Public Schools Travel Procedures, Review of Personal Appearance/Dress Code-Students Policy 5151, School Board Meetings Policy 9341
- Proposed School Board Retreat Agenda Topics.
The agenda for the meeting will be posted at the District Office the Thursday before the meeting.
If special accommodations are required, notify the secretary to the superintendent 72 hours before the meeting at 505.663.2230.