The School Board will hold a Regular School Board Meeting, School Board Executive Session and School Board Work Session at 5:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 20 at the Los Alamos High School Main Lobby.
Following Roll Call, there will be a motion to go into a closed Executive Session in the Los Alamos High School Library classroom to discuss the purchase, acquisition or disposal of real property, specifically the discussion of a leased property, per Section 10-15-1 (H)(8) as allowed in the Open Meetings Act NMSA1978.
Following the closed Executive Session, the School Board President will reconvene the Regular School Board Meeting and School Board Work Session.
Items on the regular School Board Meeting agenda include:
- Lunch Buddy Program presented by Dawn Brown
- Foundation Update presented by Joanna Gillespie
- Aspen Construction Report presented by Joan Ahlers and David Wharram
- Curriculum Report presented by Pam Miller
- Salary Study presented by Gerry Washburn
- Superintendents Leadership Forum in Texas presented by Gene Schmidt
- Plan Update presented by Gene Schmidt
- Training and Experience (T&E) report by Gerry Washburn
- School Board Policies presented by Gerry Washburn
- Hire Lobbyist for the upcoming Legislative Session – School Board discussion
- Superintendent Search – School Board discussion
The Work Session will concern School Board Policies.