The Los Alamos School Board will hold a Special School Board Meeting, Executive Session and Work Session at 5:30 p.m. Thursday at the Administration Building, School Board Room, 2101 Trinity Dr.
The special School Board Meeting will consist of an Executive Session to discuss limited personnel items – Superintendent’s progress report; and the purchase, acquisition or disposal of real property, specifically a discussion with the Department of Transportation.
After the closed Executive Session is over, School Board President Jim Hall will reconvene the Special School Board meeting. In reference to the Executive Session, Hall will state that the purpose for the discussion in closed session was limited to the item(s) stated on the agenda. No action was taken.
School Board Work Session Agenda:
- Recognize Assistant Superintendent Gerry Washburn
- New Foreign Language Lab at the high school – presented by Louise Gentile and Anita Boshier – 10 minutes
- SOC (School of Choice) Presentation – presented by student Samantha Gibson – 10 minutes
- Salary Study Status – presented by Gerry Washburn
- YMCA Renewal – presented by Joan Ahlers
- Bond Preparation – presented by President Jim Hall
- School Board Policies – First Reading – presented by Gerry Washburn