The Los Alamos School Board will hold a Regular School Board Meeting and Executive Session at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, July 14 in the School Board Room of the LAPS Administration Building, 2101 Trinity Dr.
The Executive Session will be held first Session to discuss the purchase, acquisition or disposal of real property, per Section 10-15-1 (H)(8) as allowed in the Open Meetings Act NMSA1978. The purpose for the discussion in closed session will be limited to the item stated on the agenda. No action will be taken.
School Board President Jim Hall will then reconvene the Regular Meeting, which is open to the public.
The Regular Meeting agenda will include reports on the formation of several Board committees:
- Lisa Montoya – Finance, charter and suggested membership
- Diane Delgado – Mental Health Design Team, charge and membership
- Joan Ahlers – Facilities 20 Year Plan, suggested membership
- Kurt Steinhaus – Bond Election Committee, School Board membership
- Other committees
The Board also will hear reports on:
- Advancement Via Individual Determination (AVID) – presented by Debra Minyard
- Food Service Contract – presented by Regina Mertz
- Climate Survey Data Analysis – presented by Kurt Steinhaus
- Construction Update – presented by Joan Ahlers
- Parent Portal Reimbursement from the Public Education Department – presented by Kurt Steinhaus
- Disclosure Pursuant to the New Mexico Governmental Conduct Act – presented by Kurt Steinhaus
- Policies and Regulations – presented by Susan Fellows
- Student Involvement with School Board – Jenny McCumber, Matt Williams