The Los Alamos Board of Education has scheduled a Special School Board meeting for 5:30 p.m. Thursday, May 23 at the Los Alamos High School Speech Theater.
Special School Board Agenda:
- 4.1 Master Ground Lease Amendment
- 4.2 Trinity Site Update by Steve Lynne
- 4.3 Trinity Revenue Projections
- 4.4 LANL Request to use School Facilities for 70th Anniversary Celebration
- 4.5 Approval of Certified Contract for 2013/2014
- 4.6 Approval of Classified Contract for 2013/2014
- 4.7 Approval of Salary for 2013/2014 for Administrative Staff not represented by Collective Bargaining Agreements
- 4.8 Approval of 2013/2014 Budget
The Board has scheduled a Work Session at 6 p.m., May 23 following the Special School Board meeting at the Los Alamos High School Speech Theater.
Work Session Agenda:
- Update on Open Enrollment – Paula Dean
- Update on Discovery Test Results – Paula Dean
- County Update on Developing a Plan for Future Potential Gas Curtailments – John Wolfe
- Presentation by Sandy Warnock, LAHS principal