Soccer Season Starts Soon! Courtesy/YMCA
The Family YMCA’s Little Youth Soccer is an introductory program for youth ages 4-7 that would like to learn the basics of soccer, team participation, and to play a few casual games.
Registration for this program opened March 1. Players will meet twice per week for practice and games, April 17 through May 25.
Volunteer Coaches, Asst. Coaches and Team Parents are needed. There is a coaches training clinic 6-7:30 p.m., March 10 in the Y Gym.
To register your child for soccer, come by the Y at 1450 Iris St. Cost is $62 / $41 for Y Members. Please contact Jeremy Smith, the Sports & Adventure Director with any questions.
- Age Groups: 4-5 & 6-7
- Register: March 1 – April 12
- Season: April 17 – May 25
- Days: Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday (your choice)
- Time: 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Location: LA & WR (also your choice)
- Cost: $63 / $42 for Y Members