Quality New Mexico hosts JetBlue’s CEO and four Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award Recipients April 22 & 23.
ALBUQUERQUE. Quality New Mexico’s Learning Summit begins Monday, April 22 at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque.
Leaders from six states will speak about “excellence” in business, education, government, healthcare and non-profits.
- Dr. Terry Holliday, Commissioner, Kentucky Department of Education, Ky.
- David Barger, CEO, JetBlue, N.Y.
- Tommy Gonzalez, City Manager, City of Irving, Texas
- Craig Deao, Studer Group, Fla.
- Karen Koch, North Mississippi Health Services, Miss.
- Steve Harris, Concordia Publishing House, Mo.
Learning Summit agenda and session descriptions are attached. For more information, visit www.qualitynewmexico.org or call 505-944-2001.