A public information meeting to discuss the biannual update on the NPDES Storm Water Individual Permit for Los Alamos National Laboratory will take place at 5:30 p.m.Wednesday, Jan. 22 at Cities of Gold Conference Center in Pojoaque.
The agenda is as follows:
- 5:30 p.m. Poster Session
- 5:50 p.m. Welcome Steve Veenis
- 6:00 p.m. Flooding Events Fall 2013 Armand Groffman
- 6:15 p.m. IP Compliance for 2013 Jeff Walterscheid, Kate Lynnes
- 6:35 p.m. IP Corrective Action Screening Process Thaddeus Kostrubala
- 6:45 p.m. Permit Renewal Kate Lynnes
- 7:00 p.m. Communities for Clean Water Youth Initiative Project Robert Chavez
- 7:15 p.m. Wrap-up Steve Veenis
Note: All times are approximate.
The Individual Permit authorizes the discharge of storm water associated with industrial activities at Los Alamos National Laboratory from specified Solid Waste Management Units and Areas of Concern referred to as Sites. Public meetings about the NPDES Storm Water Individual Permit Project are held twice per year, one meeting before the field season to describe work for the season and one following to outline results and discoveries.