Project Management Institute – Otowi Bridge Chapter has been selected for the 2016 Best of Los Alamos Award in the Non-Profit Organization category by the Los Alamos Award Program.
In support of the Project Management Institute (PMI), which has a defined purpose of dedication “to advancing the state-of-the-art in the management of projects,” the PMI Otowi Bridge Chapter was founded in 1995 and commits to:
VISION – The PMI Otowi Bridge Chapter will be recognized as a dynamic organization of dedicated Professional Project Managers dedicated to serving the business and educational community of Northern New Mexico through the advancement of Project Management.
MISSION – The PMI Otowi Bridge Chapter will provide a forum for Professional Project Managers to promote the principles of the Project Management Institute through networking with other project managers, sharing project experiences, providing and receiving training, and supporting Project Managers in their certification efforts.
- Advance the mission and objectives of the Project Management Institute within the Northern New Mexico area.
- Develop a growing and committed membership of local Project Management Professionals through an aggressive recruiting plan.
- Promote Professional Project Management principles and techniques with local businesses, universities and professional associations.
- Support and enhance Project Management Professionalism by developing and providing quality programs based on local Project Manager needs.
- Create and deliver an educational program that strengthens local Project Manager skills and supports the Project Management Institute Certification Program
Each year, the Los Alamos Award Program identifies companies that we believe have achieved exceptional marketing success in their local community and business category. These are local companies that enhance the positive image of small business through service to their customers and our community. These exceptional companies help make the Los Alamos area a great place to live, work and play.
Various sources of information were gathered and analyzed to choose the winners in each category. The 2016 Los Alamos Award Program focuses on quality, not quantity. Winners are determined based on the information gathered both internally by the Los Alamos Award Program and data provided by third parties.
About Los Alamos Award Program
The Los Alamos Award Program is an annual awards program honoring the achievements and accomplishments of local businesses throughout the Los Alamos area. Recognition is given to those companies that have shown the ability to use their best practices and implemented programs to generate competitive advantages and long-term value.
The Los Alamos Award Program was established to recognize the best of local businesses in our community. Our organization works exclusively with local business owners, trade groups, professional associations and other business advertising and marketing groups. Our mission is to recognize the small business community’s contributions to the U.S. economy.