LAHS SPORTS News:
LAHS Athletic/Activities Director Vicki T. Nelms has released the following letter announcing the sports department’s new capability to accept online registration:
Dear Athletes and Families:
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration for our sports programs through partner company, FamilyID (www.familyid.com.)
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through Family, you can enter your information once for multiple uses, multiple kids and multiple programs.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER FOR SCHOOL ATHLETICS
PHYSICAL EXAMS: A physical exam must be current after April 1, of the current school year. All students must also have insurance coverage. You may also purchase school insurance as a primary insurance or as a secondary insurance.
ADDITONAL INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration:
- Student ID #
- Doctor Information
- Health Insurance Information
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link https://www.familyid.com/los-alamos-mshs-athletics and follow these steps:
1. Click on the link for the season’s registration form (so right now the fall season is available to you—winter season will be available by the first of October and spring season by the first of January.) Scroll to bottom of page and click on Sign up as Family or Individual.
2. Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering your family name, email address and password. You will receive an email with a link to confirm your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your spam or junk folders).
3. Click on the link in your email confirmation and then fill out the information requested on the registration form. You will receive an email from FamilyID confirming your registration. You can log into https://www.familyid.com at any time to update your information and to check your registration(s).
4. If you need assistance, call FamilyID at 888-800-5583 x1. Support is available seven days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
Physical forms will still need to be turned into the coach or athletic office at the high school, or to the nurse or coach at the mid school. (PLEASE MAKE A COPY OF YOUR PHYSICAL FORM BEFORE TURNING IT IN.)
If you have any questions please contact the LAHS athletic office at 663-2531.