2012 Supervisor of the Year Kenny Gallegos has been directly involved in Los Alamos projects. Courtesy/NMDOT
- NMDOT District Five Employees Honored
SANTA FE—NMDOT District Five has selected and honored the following employees for their outstanding achievements and contributions in the fourth quarter of 2012:
- Rick Fernandez, Civil Engineer Technician-Advanced, Chama Project Office, has been named “Employee of the Fourth Quarter.”
- Annette Trujillo, Assistant Supervisor, Pojoaque Project Office, has been named “Supervisor of the Fourth Quarter.”
- Mallery Martinez, Bernadette Sandoval, Renee Mendiola, Victoria Mora, and Karmela Vigil, who together comprise the Accounting Section, have been selected as “Crew of the Fourth Quarter.”
In addition to quarterly awards, NMDOT District Five also honors exceptional employees for annual awards as part of its Employee Recognition Program.
- Thomas Sandoval, Civil Engineer Technician-Operational, Design Unit, has been named “Employee of the Year” for 2012.
- Kenny Gallegos, Highway Maintenance Manager for District Wide Crews, has been named “Supervisor of the Year” for 2012.
The “Crew of the Year” honor was bestowed upon the Construction Audit Section, consisting of:
- Ricky Quinones,
- Marlene Perea,
- Darren Casados,
- Maria Goldberg,
- Joseph Brown, and
- Chris Ortiz.
“The NMDOT’s Employee Recognition Program provides a great opportunity for employees to recognize their peers for doing a great job for the department and the traveling public,” said District Engineer Miguel Gabaldon. “I would like to thank everyone for participating in this program and extend my congratulations to the employees being recognized for their efforts this past quarter and year.”