The Finishing Touch has announced the arrival of the PPG Color Work Station. The new retail palette display integrates a 42-inch digital touchscreen with more than 1,300 colors in large 4-inch by 7-inch take-home chips, organized in rows that group complementing colors together. This new comprehensive color station has interactive capabilities to make color selection a simplified process for customers.
“Choosing the right color for any home project should be personal and inspiring which is why the new PPG Color Work Station has been designed as an all-inclusive design station for anyone looking to complete a home painting project,” said Dee Schlotter, North American Color Marketing Manager of PPG Architectural Coatings. “With a palette of more than 1,700 colors, the display also provides large, designer-sized take-home color strips, coordinated palettes and magazine-like color cards to make color selection easier and more inspiring.”
The new PPG Color Work Station offers a more organized display to help consumers easily identify coordinating colors as well as a number of tools to help customers explore color options.
Some of these tools include:
- Seeing colors on the big screen to assist with visualizing color on a larger scale
- Virtually painting a room with any color
- Viewing color tip videos, ideas and product information
- Browsing by color, style and personality
- Scanning color chips and brochures with a bar code reader to view the color on the screen and virtually paint
- Receiving swatches and painted rooms at home via email to view later and to then be able to upload their photographs and paint rooms at home
“This PPG Color Work Station offers something new to the community of Los Alamos, Donna Downing of Finishing Touch said. “The newly organized display assists consumers in identifying coordinating and accent colors as well as visualizing projects. We are excited to offer this service and look forward to seeing our customers use the station to assist them in the sometimes difficult process of color selection.”
The Finishing Touch is at 174 Central Park Square in Los Alamos. The staff invites everyone to come in and try out the PPG Color Work Station.