The Lifetime made-for-TV movie “Jubilee” will be filming in Pajarito Acres March 31 through April 7.
Los Alamos County will post announcements regarding the film production at www.losalamosnm.us under “News & Alerts.”
Filming is scheduled to begin Monday, March 31 through Friday, April 4th, as well as Monday, April 7. (There will be no filming Saturday or Sunday.)
All but one scene during this week will be filmed inside the house and all film crew and vehicles will be parked on the property.
At this time, a one-lane closure is scheduled to occur on Monte Rey Drive Thursday, April 3 in the afternoon and evening when they will be filming two police cars pulling outside the wall in front of the house.
During the April 3 outdoor filming, intermittent traffic control, including a flagging operation, will be conducted in accordance with the County’s traffic requirement to safely guide traffic through the area in between takes. Short delays are anticipated.
Filming-related activity visible in the neighborhood includes any or all of the following:
- Approximately 100 people working on the movie.
- During filming, there will be frequent traffic to and from S. Monte Rey, large trucks arriving in the early morning and departing every evening.
- Film-related hours of activity start at approximately 6 a.m. and end at 11:30 p.m.
- Generators used to power equipment will be running throughout this time.
- Once the sun has set, safety lighting will be installed; the production company is exploring lighting options that provide safety at minimal impact.