The Los Alamos Arts Council invites the community to attend the annual Fuller Lodge Open House 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 7 at Fuller Lodge.
The doors of Fuller Lodge are thrown open each year on the first Saturday in December to ring in the holidays. The open house, a collaboration between the Los Alamos Arts Council and other community organizations, features children’s programs, local authors, refreshments, music, Posole lunch. The Fuller Lodge Open House is a part of the Winterfest downtown celebration, which takes place the first weekend in December, and is capped off by the Light Parade and tree-lighting at Ashley Pond.
- 10 a.m. → Chamisa SingSations
- 11 a.m. → Lads of Enchantment
- 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. → LAHS Trip Club serves Pasole Lunch
- 11:30 a.m. → Juanita Madland and friends: Holiday Sing Along
- 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. → Living Treasures
- 12:30 p.m. → “Holiday Music” by the LAHS Band Group
- 1 p.m. → NM Dance Theater “Nutcracker Excerpts”
The Los Alamos Arts Council promotes lifelong engagement in the arts through education and community partnerships. The LAAC serves as a catalyst for economic, social, and cultural growth, and the activities bring together the diverse segments of the community. LAAC hosts more than 30 performing arts and cultural programs each year, attended by more than 14,000 members of the community.
For more information, click here.