The Los Alamos School Board will meet at 5:30 p.m., Tuesday in the School Board Conference Room at the Administration Building on Trinity Drive.
The agenda includes:
- Intel International Science and Engineering Winners – presented by Dawn Brown
- Foreign Language Lab – presented by Louise Gentile and Anita Boshie
- Statewide Reading Challenge – presented by Jim Hall
- Student Assessment Report – presented by Pam Miller
- Technology Innovation Group Update – presented by Kurt Steinhaus and Debbie Smith
When the regular meeting has ended, President Jim Hall will call for an Executive Session to discuss collective bargaining issues.