The Co+op is having a 6-year anniversary party this weekend and everyone is invited. Courtesy photo
The Los Alamos Co+op Market is celebrating its 6th Anniversary this Saturday by showcasing its Community Partners and Vendors.
The entire community is invited to celebrate and enjoy interactive booths by a variety of nonprofit organizations including Pajarito Environmental Education Center (PEEC), Los Alamos Animal Shelter, Bathtub Row Brewing Coop, Los Alamos County Recycling and Delancy Street Shelter.
Seven Co+op vendors will be on hand to offer free product samples and to show appreciation for its customers, the Co+op is providing free chair massages.
One need not be a member to shop at the Los Alamos Co+op Market.
Co+op Saturday Party Activities:
- All Day:
- Member/Owners save 10 percent on regular priced items
- Swag Bag for New and Renewing Member/Owners
- 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.:
- Animal Adoptions from Los Alamos Animal Shelter
- Environmental fun by Pajarito Environmental Education Center (PEEC)
- Learn more with LA County Recycling & Delancy Street
- Sample foods with Old Mill Dairy, Chocolate Cartel, tea.o.graphy, San Juan Bees, Altimira Garden of Life, and San Juan Bees
- 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.: Free chair massages by Greg Barthell
- 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.: Chris will be grilling Green Chili Cheeseburgers for sale!
- Noon to 5 p.m.: Bathtub Row Brewing Coop will be pouring pints!
The Los Alamos Co+op Market is at 95 Entrada Dr. across from the Holiday Inn Express. Visit www.losalamos.coop or call 505.695.1579 for more information.
The Los Alamos Co+op Market, Heart of the Community at the Edge of Town. Hours: 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., Monday – Saturday and 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday.