THURSDAY Feb. 1
- Art on Tap, 5:30-7 p.m., at UnQuarked wine cafe, featuring Gordon’s Puppets. Free
- Brown Bag Performance, noon to 1 p.m., Fuller Lodge, featuring Juanita Madland, piano, in a program of classical music. Free
- Arts Forum, noon, Nambe Room, Fuller Lodge
- Volunteer Appreciation Party, 6-8 p.m., Fuller Lodge. By invitation
- Deadline to receive proposals for the Rosalie Heller Annual Memorial Lecture in Music (inaugural lecture is Saturday, Sept. 22, 2018)
- Brown Bag Performance, noon to 1 p.m., Fuller Lodge, featuring Kim Bakkum & Claire Detels, pianists (from Taos), performing piano duo and other music by women composers. Free
Apple Hill String Quartet residency. Master Class, 3:30-5 p.m., free and open to the public (High School students with play for the Quartet in public critique). Concert of classical and modern string quartet music, 7 p.m. Both events are open to the public, at Fuller Lodge, Pajarito Room (the great hall). Concert admission is at the door: $20 general, $10 student 8-17 with ID, $15 LAAC, LACA, LASO, and LACW members. Please arrive early for tickets. We are anticipating a sold-out audience for this stellar, internationally known string quartet.