By Lisa Shin, O.D.
We received a great response to our last editorial: Lisa Shin, O.D. Closed, but Open for Virtual Eyecare.
Many have ordered contact lenses and glasses using insurance and the LANL safety/computer glasses program. Others have taken advantage of our free virtual eyecare and curbside delivery.
As you might know, our Governor has extended Stay at Home orders until May 15. With her ban on non-essential, elective health care services, our doors will remain closed.
When this ban is lifted, we plan to reopen in the safest, most responsible way possible.
Our plan includes:
- Limit # of staff and patients in the office.
- No walk-ins: appointments only (including pickups, repairs, adjustments).
- Frequent disinfection and cleaning.
- Mandatory masks in office: please bring your own mask!
- Mandatory temperature readings and hand washing/sanitizer.
- No one with a fever will be allowed to stay!
- No waiting room: we will be removing all chairs! Please wait in your car until the time of appointment.
- Curbside delivery.
- Virtual eye care.
All this means that your visits and orders will take longer than usual. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time. THANK YOU for your concern and support!
Lisa Shin, O.D.
Contact: phone (505) 662-9681, text 833-520-0669, email email@example.com