The Los Alamos County Library Board meets at 5:30 p.m. Monday, April 2 at Mesa Public Library.
The meeting is open to the public.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PUBLIC COMMENT This section of the agenda is reserved for comments from the public on items that are not otherwise included in this agenda.
3. BOARD BUSINESS Review and approval of minutes of March 5, 20181
4. CHAIR AND BOARD MEMBER REPORTS
- A. Chair’s Report
- B. Friends of Los Alamos County Library Liaison Report
5. BOARD & STAFF COMMUNICATIONS
- A. Manager’s Report
- B. Project Presentation Presentation of Operational Plan for HVAC project Presenters: Wayne Kohlrust and Eileen Sullivan
- C. Concurrence Motion Concurrence Motion for HVAC project
- D. Farmer’s Market Booth Farmer’s Market Booth
6. COUNCIL LIAISON – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
7. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
If you are an individual with a disability who is in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified sign language interpreter, or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in the hearing or meeting, contact the County Human Resources Division at 505.662.8040 at least one week prior to the meeting or as soon as possible. Public documents, including the agenda and minutes can be provided in various accessible formats. Contact the personnel in the Library Administrative Office at 505.662.8240 if a summary or other type of accessible format is needed.