NOTICE OF ORDINANCE NO. 705
STATE OF NEW MEXICO, COUNTY OF LOS ALAMOS
Notice is hereby given that the Council of the Incorporated County of Los Alamos, State of New Mexico, has directed publication of Los Alamos County Ordinance No. 705. This will be considered by the County Council at an open meeting on Tuesday, January 5, 2021, at 6:00 p.m., at the Los Alamos County Municipal Building: 1000 Central Avenue, Los Alamos, New Mexico 87544.
The format used will comply with the New Mexico Department of Health’s public emergency order governing mass gathering because of COVID-19. Public, in-person attendance will not be allowed. Members of the public can view the agenda and live stream the meeting using this link below: http://losalamos.legistar.com/Calendar.aspx The meeting will also be broadcast live on cable television on PAC-8, the local community station. Members of the public wishing to attend may participate and provide public comment via Zoom, by linking to the following URL address, or by calling the conference call lines listed below:
Or iPhone one-tap:
US: +16699006833, 91398194983# or +12532158782, 91398194983#
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 929 205 6099 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799
Webinar ID: 913 9819 4983
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/aFBmuRQWN
Inclusive in this Ordinance are the following:
1. Terms of Sale: Pursuant to the Purchase, Sale and Development Agreement on file with County Clerk’s Office, the Incorporated County of Los Alamos shall sell 19,996.94 square feet of real property commonly known as 3661 and 3689 Trinity Drive, Los Alamos, New Mexico, (the “Real Property”).
2. The Real Property has an appraised value of One Hundred Sixty-Five Thousand and 00/100 Dollars ($165,000.00).
3. Time and manner of payments on sale: Upon approval by County Council and pursuant to the Purchase, Sale and Development Agreement on file with County Clerk’s Office.
4. The Amount of Purchase Price: Two Hundred Thousand and 00/100 Dollars ($200,000.00)
5. Purchaser of Property: Pet Pangaea, LLC, a New Mexico Limited Liability Company
6. Purpose of Municipal Sale: Disposition of unused real property to promote economic development within the County in accordance with the County’s authority to sell, lease, or exchange county-owned real property, including the improvements contained thereon, provided in Section 14-31(6) of the County Code of Ordinances and New Mexico State Statutes Section 3-54-1(b).
The full copy is available for inspection or purchase, during regular business hours, in the County Clerk’s Office: 1000 Central Avenue, Suite 240.
INCORPORATED COUNTY OF LOS ALAMOS ORDINANCE NO. 705
AN ORDINANCE AUTHORIZING THE SALE OF CERTAIN COUNTY-OWNED REAL PROPERTY COMMONLY KNOWN AS 3661 AND 3689 TRINITY DRIVE, TO PET PANGAEA, LLC, A NEW MEXICO LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Council of the Incorporated County of Los Alamos
By: /s/ Sara C. Scott, Council Chair
Attest: /s/Naomi D. Maestas, County Clerk
PUBLISHED IN THE LOS ALAMOS DAILY POST THURSDAY DECEMBER 17, 2020