Lecture series speaker John Baumgardner
CALVARY CHAPEL News:
Is neo-Darwinism true? It is according to the National Academy of Sciences and the other professional science societies in our land. Yet the fields of molecular biology and genetics have been demonstrating conclusively for well over 20 years that the framework is untenable.
The community is invited to a lecture series on origins to hear 10 major technical reasons why neo-Darwinism is counterfeit science. The lecture is free at Calvary Chapel at 580 North Mesa Road in Los Alamos.
For more Information, visit www.CalvaryChapelLosAlamos.com.
Friday, Jan. 19
- 7 p.m. Language and the Ultimate Nature of Reality
- 8 p.m. Ten Ways Science Falsifies the Neo-Darwinian Hypothesis Part 1
Saturday, Jan. 20
- 9 a.m. Ten Ways Science Falsifies the Neo-Darwinian Hypothesis Part 2
- 10:30 a.m. Multiple Lines of Evidence that the Earth is Young
- 1 p.m. Importance of the Genesis Flood to a Correct Understanding of the Earth’s Past
- 2:30 p.m. Insights from Numerical Modeling of the Flood Cataclysm
About the Speaker: John Baumgardner has a Ph.D. in geophysics and space physics from UCLA and a M.S. in electrical engineering from Princeton. He served for four years as an Air Force officer in the Laser Division of the Air Force Weapons Laboratory at Kirtland Air Force Base in Albuquerque as part of the team that developed the Airborne Laser Laboratory. He later served for 20 years as a technical staff member in the Fluid Dynamics Group of the Theoretical Division at Los Alamos National Laboratory. After his retirement from Los Alamos he collaborated with Cornell geneticist John Sanford to develop Mendel’s Accountant, a state-of-the-art population genetics program for modeling the processes of mutation and natural selection. Currently, he is an adjunct professor at Southern California Seminary where he teaches courses on the origin and history of life, earth history.