VAF financing is useful for technology and manufacturing companies that are not ready for equity investment, but unable to get bank financing. It is also useful for companies who will not need additional investment but can use a one-time cash infusion to achieve growth goals. Applications are accepted once a year in the spring.
- Find out about the 2017 eligibility requirements
- Learn what the 2017 maximum award size will be
- Hear how to avoid the most common application mistakes
- Find out about the 2017 application deadline and loan repayment terms
- Receive information on free upcoming workshops intended to better prepare applicants
- Understand what happens after you submit your application
- Hear success stories from past VAF awardees