The Los Alamos Public Schools Technology Department is looking to hire seven student interns to assist in the summer work of preparing school devices for the next school year. Interns will work 20 to 30 hours per week starting June 11 and finishing no later than Aug 3. Students will be paid the Intern rate of $8.35 per hour.
Interns will support full time Site Technicians in the following duties:
- Unboxing, tagging, cataloging and deployment of new machines
- Cleaning, repairing and updating current devices
- Assisting in site inventories
- Preparing site technologies for Fall 2018
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be an LAPS student in Fall of 2018
- Minimum age of 16 years old (as of 6/1/2018)
- Must have access to transportation to travel between school sites
- Must be able to work in small teams
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds
Applicants who meet the above requirements are encouraged to fill out this online form and be available for interviews from 11 a.m. to noon, Thursday, June 7.