- High Water Mark, LLC, Cochiti Pueblo: to purchase software and equipment that will enable the company to competitively bid for national federal contracts.
- Picuris Pueblo Bison Project, Picuris Pueblo: equipment for expansion of the Bison Project, which has enabled the return of bison to the land.
- demonstrate they are a Native American-owned business in which a tribe or tribal member has at least a 51 percent stake in the enterprise;
- be a tribal business or corporation from the pueblos of Nambe, Ohkay Owingeh, Picuris, Santa Clara, Pojoaque, Taos, San Ildefonso, Tesuque, Cochiti or Jemez;
- be located in Sandoval, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, San Miguel, Mora, Rio Arriba or Taos counties.
More information about the Native American Venture Acceleration Fund is available from Vangie Trujillo (firstname.lastname@example.org) of Los Alamos’ Community Partnerships Office or Val Alonzo (email@example.com) of the Regional Development Corporation.