The public is invited to attend an Individual Permit for Storm Water meeting Thursday in Pojoaque.
The Individual Permit for Storm Water encompasses corrective actions and monitoring for 405 sites across Los Alamos National Laboratory.
Presentations at Thursday’s meeting will provide an overview of the plan for the summer season and the results of permit related actions and monitoring to date.
The daily routine of placing storm water controls and monitoring after rain storms will be explained as well as the process for earning site completion status from the Environmental Protection Agency.
The parties to a legal settlement, which brought about this public meeting will also present on green infrastructure and low-impact building.
For question or more detail, email email@example.com or call 505-667-0216.
Public Meeting Agenda
Individual Permit for Storm Water Project Update Public Meeting
Thursday, July 12
Cities of Gold Conference Center, Pojoaque
- 5:30–7:30 p.m.
- 5:30 p.m. View Posters
- 5:45 p.m. Meeting Opening Bruce MacAllister
- 5:55 p.m. Welcome Dave McInroy
- 6:05 p.m. Introduction Alison Dorries
- 6:10 p.m. Individual Permit Update
- Permit Activity Status Terrill Lemke
- Certificates of Completion as Steve Veenis
- Corrective Measures
- Installations & Accomplishments Jeff Walterscheid
- A Day in the Life of a BMP Armand Groffman
- 6:45 p.m. Questions Bruce MacAllister
- 7 p.m. Green infrastructure and low impact development Erin English
- 7:30 p.m. Meeting end