The Los Alamos County Historic Preservation Advisory Board meets 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, June 6 in the Throne Room in Fuller Lodge.
The meeting is open to the public.
1. ADMINISTRATIVE ACTIONS
A. Call to Order/Introductions
B. Approval of Today’s Agenda
C. Review/Approval of Meeting Minutes
1. Minutes from the Historic Preservation Advisory Board Meeting on May 2, 2018 Recommendation: I move that the Board approve the Minutes for May 2, 2018. Presenters: Historic Preservation Advisory Board May 2, 2018 HPAB Minutes
D. Public Comment for Items Not on the Agenda
II. HISTORIC PRESERVATION BUSINESS (Items for Discussion and Possible Action)
A. Chairman’s Report
1. Tourism Implementation Task Force Update Presenters: Historic Preservation Advisory Board
2. Historic Preservation Update from the Gordons’ Concerts May 25 and June 1 Presenters: Historic Preservation Advisory Board
3. Discussion of how to gather oral histories from long-time residents. Possible education class regarding Oral History Session. Presenters: Historic Preservation Advisory Board
III. STAFF REPORTS
A. Reports and Updates
1. Historic Documents of Interest Presenters: Historic Preservation Advisory Board
IV. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
1. Fuller Lodge Interpretive Plan and Walk Through Heather McClenahan Presenters: Historic Preservation Advisory Board
V. PUBLIC COMMENT
VI. NEXT MEETING(S)/FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
1. The next meeting is scheduled for the second Wednesday in July, July 11, 2018. The first Wednesday is July 4th. The meeting will begin at 5:30 pm in Fuller Lodge, Throne Room. Presenters: Historic Preservation Advisory Board
2. 10868-18 HPAB Chair Annual Report to County Council is scheduled for July 24, 2018.Presenters: Historic Preservation Advisory Board
If you are an individual with a disability who is in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified sign language interpreter, or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in the hearing or meeting, please contact the County Human Resources Division at 505.662.8040 at least one week prior to the meeting or as soon as possible.
Public documents, including the agenda and minutes can be provided in various accessible formats. Contact the personnel in Community and Economic Development Department at 505.662.8293, if a summary or other type of accessible format is needed.