Gov. Susana Martinez
SANTA FE—Gov. Susana Martinez signed House Bill 99 into law Sunday. House Bill 99, Adult Fall Risk and Awareness Program, provides $100,000 in recurring funds to the Department of Health (DOH) to establish a statewide program to promote adult fall risk awareness, education, training and prevention, as well as to track and analyze data for adult fall risk.
This legislation passed both the New Mexico Senate and House of Representatives with strong bipartisan support.
Martinez also acted on the following legislation:
- Signed SB 81 – Utility Charges for Certain Schools
- Signed SB 154 – Extra License Plates for Purple Hearts
- Signed SB 160 – Magistrate Retirement Changes
- Vetoed SB 304 – Legislative Retirement to Judicial Retirement
- Signed HB 30 – Alternative Fuel Tax Definitions and Payment
- Signed HB 33 – Judicial Retirement Changes
- Signed HB 58 – Brain Injury Services Fund Definitions
- Signed HB 185 – Commercial Real Estate Broker Lien Act
- Signed HB 216 – Magistrate Retirement Changes
- Signed HB 328 – Minor Party Election Nominating Petitions