- FAQ sheet about the cookie sale here;
- Link to further media files, including graphics here;
- Find Cookies Now! Download cookie finder app on phone or enter zip code in “Cookie Locator” on NMGirlScouts.org;
- Download the official Girl Scout Cookie Finder App through Google Play or the App Store; and
- Enter zip code in the Cookie Locator here.
Peggy Sanchez Mills, CEO Girl Scouts of New Mexico Trails: “We are so excited about the start of this cookie season; our Girl Scouts are on their way to the best cookie season ever. This year, we have had a lot of firsts, including digital cookie and direct sales. Whenever we try new programs or sales tactics, we venture into new territory with caution. However, our Girl Scout Cookie Professionals are excelling with these new methods.”
Trish Maxwell, Product Program Manager: “The most well known part of the Girl Scout Cookie Sale is the cookie booth sale, with girls in uniforms selling cookies outside of stores around town. The best part of the booth sale is twofold–customers get to ask girls what they are raising funds for and girls get to develop their entrepreneurial skills.”
Peggy Sanchez Mills, CEO Girl Scouts of New Mexico Trails: “Our goal is to help our girls and troops meet and exceed their goals. Our girls and troops create sales goals for the cookie sale. Many troops raise funds to purchase uniforms and books. Some troops raise money to go to camp as a troop. Girls often raise money for a community service project. When you see Girl Scouts at a cookie booth, ask them what they are raising funds for.”